Start your Free No Obligation Review:
Wills & Estate Planning
Take Control of Protecting your Family’s future – One of the key ways you can protect the future of your family is with a properly drafted Will. Unfortunately, according to recent research, nearly two-thirds of people living in the UK will pass away without ever writing one. The numbers also show that 60% of parents in the country don’t have an up to date Will, which is especially concerning because it’s the only way to specify what will happen to your child in the event the unthinkable happens.
The benefits of estate planning go beyond making plans for worst case scenarios. A well thought out Will provides a way to ensure your affairs are dealt with in the way you want them to be as well as avoiding unnecessary financial burdens being placed on the ones that you love. They can even reduce the inheritance tax liability payable on anything you pass on to the next generation.
It’s never too early, but often too late – There are a number of misperceptions around writing a Will. People tend to think of the process as being complicated and expensive or simply put it off because they believe they are too young to worry about it. Contemplating end of life is not something anyone really wants to do before they absolutely have to, but if a Will is not in place, you’re much more likely to leave behind a needlessly complicated and time-consuming situation for friends and family.
Why do you Need a Will?
Without a Will:
- You can’t ensure your assets and wealth are shared with the people closest to you.
- Your spouse/civil partner will not automatically inherit ALL of your Estate.
- If you’re unmarried, but in a “Common Law”partnership, your partner has no automatic right of inheritance.
- Children under the age of 18 could be placed into care until guardianship is determined by the social services.
- Benefits for those closest to you could be delayed.
- Your estate may go to family members you may not want to benefit (including your children’s spouses or ex- spouses)
- You won’t be able to leave anything to friends, colleagues or charities.
We make writing a Will, simple, hassle-free and affordable for you. We combine our extensive experience with the latest technology to ensure accuracy and keep cost downs down because we believe that everyone should have access to a way to protect the future of their family and assets without breaking the bank.